I've been tagged a billion times and never do it, sorry to all that have tagged me in the past but with not too much to post about lately and a night at home alone with a sleeping baby I have a minute soooo I guess I'll comply. 6 little known things about me . . .
1. One of my favorite things to do is go on motorcycle rides. It's so much fun, I love being on the open road, smelling the smells, really being able to see it all, and mostly the sound of the bike especially when we go under over passes and it gets really loud.
2. I can't sleep in my bed unless the sheets are tightly tucked in at the bottom. If Zack wants to tease me he comes in and rips them off of me. I usually throw a little temper tantrum.
3. I love people watching but mostly I like looking for people I want to nominate for what not to wear. I wish I were knowledgeable enough I could have my own show. In reality I'm the one that needs to be nominated. I always hope Zack is secretly taping me so he can send them my tape. I would LOVE to be on the show.
4. I always dream of picking up and moving somewhere new, out of state mostly. It seems so romantic and I'm always jealous of people that do it, but when it comes down to it I would probably be really sad to leave my comfort zone.
5. I'm always daydreaming. I have to remind myself to live in the present and enjoy it. My thoughts are always all over the place.
6. I play the piano, well I can't really remember how to play anymore because it's been so long but really wish I could still play. Hopefully someday I'll pick it up again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hans would move this afternoon if he had it his way. He doesn't care where, he just really likes the idea of it as well. I am such a person of habit and I know it's the only reason why we're still here. And you will definitely not be on What Not To Wear any time soon. Sorry to break it to you.
I love the sheets tucked in tightly around me and Jake is totally opposite, like Zack :) I unfortunately look at people's hair and I am definitely NOT one to talk about hair since I do mine basically every 3rd day!
Loved this, Kimmy! I also HAVE to tucked my sheets, but not Jeffrey... that's so funny.
And, I know you can pick up the piano again! Once you start, it'll all come back to ya!
I like these... I had no idea you liked motorcycles so much! Oh, the thing we can learn from blogs...
So fun to read, Kim. Sorry to say it, but you're too cute to be on WNTW!
We've been friends for like 14 years and I learned something new about you today. We should play a duet, me on the violin and you on the piano. It would sound pretty scary but it would be fun! By the way, I throw little temper tantrums sometimes and I quite enjoy it. Does Zack like it as much as Casey does?
Alisa
Post a Comment