Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Van is loving his first Halloween. Just a few early shots of his costume while he still likes it and a few from the pumpkin patch a few days ago. More Halloween pictures to come.


9 comments:

Lacey Jane said...

What a cute little monkey!

Lindsey said...

That is amazing that he can stand like that!!! He is the cutest monkey ever - and no (to your question), Josie doesn't have a problem with dating younger men. Especially cute little monkeys!

Kristin said...

I love his little monkey tail!

Tiffany said...

how is he standing? isaac can't even do that! your mom says isaac and van are about the same size! haha

drew said...

Can I borrow Van to get girls?

Dede said...

He is so cute! I love the monkey costume.

Unknown said...

Kim I tagged you, read my blog for the rules.

Liz Galvin said...

I love monkey's! Especially that little one. Van looks so cute. I bet it's fun to have someone to dress up. I hope you had a Happy Halloween.

P.S. Can you believe that I ran into your sister in AZ. Pretty wild. I think you need to come with them next time. :)

Casey Hyer Photography said...

I love the monkey suite!