We've been going up the canyon lately to get out of th heat. It's been so beautiful up there. Little blue eyes. It looks like his hair is turning red???? This doesn't fit in with the canyon theme but I thought it was a cute picture of Van holding his binki in his mouth. He's obsessed.
Oh my gosh Kim.. Van has gotten so big. He is the cutest thing ever. I have been in heaven catching up on all your posts! (good job by the way) I love Van's smile, and I love the photos of you guys in the mountains...you look so pretty. I hope his hair is coming in red, nothing is cuter than a little boy with red hair.
oh i love the pic of you and van! so darling! my mom was looking with me and was dying over how adorable he is! it was fun to spend time with you and hold little van a few times! we look forward to thanksgiving or christmas and hope we can make it up here! we love you!
Hi Kim I hope you don't mind me sneaking a peek at your blog. I just wanted to tell you congrats on the little man. He's darling and you look lovely. Aimee
Kim - these pics are to die for - I hope they're already framed and on your wall!!! you three are adorable. Josie's hair is slightly red too - maybe they are soul-mates!
10 comments:
Oh my gosh Kim.. Van has gotten so big. He is the cutest thing ever. I have been in heaven catching up on all your posts! (good job by the way)
I love Van's smile, and I love the photos of you guys in the mountains...you look so pretty.
I hope his hair is coming in red, nothing is cuter than a little boy with red hair.
oh i love the pic of you and van! so darling! my mom was looking with me and was dying over how adorable he is! it was fun to spend time with you and hold little van a few times! we look forward to thanksgiving or christmas and hope we can make it up here! we love you!
Kim, you have a cute family! Zack wears being a dad well.
kim, these are so cute. I love the one of you in the field.. you look so pretty!
red hair huh....... hmmmmm
What a darling family! I love the picture of you & Van in the field. You're so glamours. P.S. Ben hopes Van's a red head too!
oh my gosh. i love the ones of you and zack with him.
Tiny Van is growing so fast! You are built to have lots of kids. You bounce back the very next day! Good job!
Hi Kim I hope you don't mind me sneaking a peek at your blog. I just wanted to tell you congrats on the little man. He's darling and you look lovely.
Aimee
Kim - these pics are to die for - I hope they're already framed and on your wall!!! you three are adorable. Josie's hair is slightly red too - maybe they are soul-mates!
Post a Comment