
Zack has been getting ready to ride the Logan to Jackson. He's pretty tired by the time he gets home.


I couldn't believe how big Van looked in his first t-shirt, I had to share.

While I was taking the t-shirt photo I caught a smile, even though it's blurry. I was trying to grab the camera in time to take the shot, so cute.
10 comments:
I can't believe how much he's changed since I saw him! He's so cute, Kim! And that top photo of the boys sleeping is adorable.
I really need to come and visit!
I love the first and second pics. What cute boys you have! Little Van is so so darling!
Those are so so cute! So proud of my cute little nephew. I love the second pic. He looks so sweet!
They both look pretty tuckered out...like father like son: work hard, play hard, sleep hard?
that little smile is so cute. don't you just love that feeling of seeing them smile for the first time?
amazing...
he is so sweet! i love the picture of him on his back. he looks so little in the vastness of his crib. I love seeing daddies and their babies sleeping like that, it seems like that is a classic photo every has of themselves as children with their dads and then with their own child. love it!
i like that baby
Oh wow...baby Van is so beautiful! Congratulations you guys! It was so nice to talk to you the other night Kim...I'm glad everything is going well for you! I hope you're catching a few z's with that little squirt around. He is adorable and I can't believe how amazing you looked 2 weeks after you had him!!! Sheesh!
Kim, he is sooo cute! I love that one eyed smile! It makes me want a little boy!
Kim,
I lost zack's phone number and we have a gift for you (and if we don't get it to you soon he might grow out of it). Wade and myself are so excited to meet him. Call us!!
Post a Comment