Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Alpine Loop.

Zack has biked the Alpine Loop a few times and always talks about how beautiful it is up there. I've never been so on Sunday we took the drive. It is SO pretty I couldn't believe it, and I can't believe I've never been before. For those of you who haven't it's definitely a must see. I wish we would have taken more photos, but here a just a few.


One of the veiw points we stopped off at. I wish the picture really captured how pretty it was.

Zack posing for me.

Van was pretty excited about the ride.

I know I know another binki picture but this is how I found Van sleeping the other morning and thought it was pretty cute, sorry it's kind of blurry.

5 comments:

allison said...

Kim, I LOVE that drive... I grew up right next to American Fork canyon, so I feel right at home up there :)
It is the most beautiful drive.

those are cute photos, especially the one of him sleeping! he's getting so big and cute.

Unknown said...

Ew, I just want to kiss his baby face in the third one down.

Tiffany said...

love that pic of van awake! he is too cute! i wouldn't mind at all if you posted pictures of him every day! lots of them!

Lorilee said...

Van is so dang cute.. I know I keep saying this, but he seriously looks so big, and I think he's got your beautiful blue eyes..lucky guy.
I love the Alpine Loop, we drove up there last fall and it was beautiful. Zack looks cute in that second photo.. I like the no-shoes.

Anonymous said...

he is getting so big! he is sooo cute! time does fly it is scary! and the alpine loop is amazing! we go up there in the fall :) love the photos kimmy zzzz