31 weeks and counting and my belly is definitely growing. It might not be AS big as this picture makes it look but pretty much. The picture is from a walk Zack and I took on Sunday up Millcreek canyon.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Growing Belly
31 weeks and counting and my belly is definitely growing. It might not be AS big as this picture makes it look but pretty much. The picture is from a walk Zack and I took on Sunday up Millcreek canyon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love the pic Kim and I really want to see your belly...next week for the Bachelor!
cute kim :) I like that pic
What a cute little belly! Isn't wonderful to be wearing flip-flops again?
pregnant bellies are my favorite.
So cute!
I'm still waiting for you to send me real pics of your belly! He'd better not come before we get to Utah!
You look so cute pregnant Kim. At least you can still see your feet over you little belly!
Post a Comment