Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What?!!

I couldn't believe THIS I just had to share. It makes me really sad. If you have a second you should read it.

10 comments:

Lorilee said...

Sick.. remind me to tell you about a situation in our own schools here in Utah I recently heard about.

Kristin said...

Unbelievable! I see a lot of things and hear a lot of things with my work but I too would have to say this is sad, shocking and makes me feel bad for the kids watching and the kids involved...they had to have been exposed to something at some time or another.

Dede said...

Wow...that is so terrible. Poor kids.

allison said...

That is unbelievable!

Kristin said...

ALSO, I was talking to my sister about this and she was saying since the hurricane, everything has been really chaotic...homicide rates have skyrocketed and people are just trying to deal with the trauma, anger, etc...

ali said...

That broke my heart a little.

Kristin said...

Kim--I am really really wanting to take a photo class. Any other ideas of where we can fulfill this need before the fall?

Liz Galvin said...

I can't believe that! So SAD:(

Anonymous said...

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth...

sarah marie. said...

shut the heck up!