Sorry it took so long for me to post these pictures! Warning: there are a lot of photos to follow and it would only let me load 3 at a time for some reason so sorry for the unorganization. Since the weather wasn't so great on this paticular day the girls decided to leave the computer heads and go shopping. Zack's first trip to Hollywood. This is the beach house we stayed at. We felt so lucky it was so nice! Zack skimboarding.
Oh man! I'd love to be on the beach right now! That beach house looks like a dream! Post some pics of your growing belly! I haven't seen it for a month and I might not see it again before you have the baby!
How fun Kim. It looks like you guys had such a great time. I love the beach and looking at all your photos made me so jealous... I can't wait to go back.
8 comments:
Fun!!! That beach house looks amazing. Hollywood looks amazing, too.
Oh man! I'd love to be on the beach right now! That beach house looks like a dream! Post some pics of your growing belly! I haven't seen it for a month and I might not see it again before you have the baby!
What fun pictures! It looks like you had an incredible time. You can't go wrong with sunny weather, a beach house and good friends.
How fun! I love the beach house. Looks like you guys had an awesome trip to Cali!
How fun Kim. It looks like you guys had such a great time. I love the beach and looking at all your photos made me so jealous... I can't wait to go back.
Well well, it sure looks like you guys had a fun trip. I am very happy for you. Great pics too.
Fuuuuuun.
I need you to put another post up so I don't keep getting wanderlust every time I open your blog! :)
I'm glad you had a nice time and made it home safely.
Kim it looks like you guys had so much fun. I'm glad you got to go. I love all your photos. You have a very artistic eye!
Post a Comment