Monday, January 22, 2007

Anderson Cabin

I've been a slacker with my blog lately. This picture was from a couple of weekends ago up at the Anderson cabin. Take notice of our sleds. We were sledding on the roads around the cabin with these amazing purple and turquoise sleds, that everyone else on the mountain was very jealous of. We were dying laughing as we sailed by everyone else. It was so much fun and such a good way to beat the cold. Thanks Ali and Curtis for inviting us. And friends for the great time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like Lacey's snow boots.

Are they Sorel?

ali said...

You're more than welcome, Kimmy. That will go down as one of the days that got me through the bitter winter of 2007.

Brad--that's ME wearing the stylish Sorels.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment... even if you are referring to Ali's boots... Mine are kind of reminiscent of Kurt Russel's character Jack Burton's,from 'Big Trouble in Little China' huh? (Was that his name?)

Kimmy, if you haven't seen it... I highly, well, not highly, but it is recommended!

Anonymous said...

Sounds and looks like so much fun! We miss you guys!!

Lorilee said...

I'm sad we had to leave so early and miss out on all the sledding and snow activities... but it was fun to chit chat with you over a heat saucer the night before.