I thought I better say something positive about the weather getting colder. I get to wear my favorite scarf! I bought it last year and I think I've worn it way too much already (as many of you know) but I just can't get enough of it. I don't know what it is, but it has definitely been one of my best purchases. Thank you scarf for bringing me so much happiness. See there is one good thing about cold weather.
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
With All This Negativity . . .
I thought I better say something positive about the weather getting colder. I get to wear my favorite scarf! I bought it last year and I think I've worn it way too much already (as many of you know) but I just can't get enough of it. I don't know what it is, but it has definitely been one of my best purchases. Thank you scarf for bringing me so much happiness. See there is one good thing about cold weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, Kim--I do love that scarf. And I do love that it keeps you warm.
Kimmy I found your blog. Its fun to see what you've been up to. Keep it coming.
nothing is warmer then a covered wagon ask the pioneers
Post a Comment