
So I'm doing it. I'm attempting to quit. It's been since Thursday and I'm already dying. How does it happen? How did I let myself get so into a soda that I can't quit? It's kind of strange. I wouldn't think of myself as an addict but I guess I am. I'm addicted to candy too. I don't think I could go a day without it. So one thing at a time. I've just been reading all this bad stuff about soda lately and I'm sure they can find something bad with anything, at least it seems like it. But I thought I would at least give it a shot and see what happens. Water will have to become my new staple and friend.
10 comments:
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! The cravings will probably last about 2-3 weeks I would guess. But you'll feel so good after those 3 weeks! Congrats and good luck! I'm rooting for you!
Kimmy- you can do it! I know you can! I'm the same way with Candy... why is it sooo addicting? If you get a headache, it's just because that caffeine is getting out of your system... Be strong. :)
I used to to be addiicted to soda too, now if I drink too much of it I feel all bloated. I try to take a Nalgene with me everywhere and keep it topped off and that has made me enjoy water more. And don't spoil yourself with bottled water because that will become the only water you like. Tap water is just fine.
Good luck Kim.
Hate to be the downer of the group, but I'm kind of sad about this decision. You were one of my favorite friends to get a soda with. :( But really, I'm proud of this step you're taking, even if it's rough on me.
I heard that you were addicted to sex. Is that true?
Thanks for the support and tips everyone! I'll keep you posted on my progress. Now that I've announced it I feel like I'm going to be held a little more accountable!
don't do it!
jk. good for you i guess. i always go back and forth with the whole thing. i don't like being addicted but i sure do like my sodies.
somebody told me i was a-dic-head is that the same thing ?
I want to make a comment too! I hate to say it, but I kind of agree with Ali (and Sarah's don't do it!)... you are my fellow Diet Coke drinker--and I love that you can defend D.K. with me to all those M.D. (and pepsi) drinkers--plus it's more fun when we get all hyper on that caffeine. Maybe just one a week? That's what I try to do. ps.. we need to tell the boys--no more anonymous comments.
Post a Comment