My Lu is seven months old and spicy as ever. I cannot even explain how much I love this girl. I could eat her up all day. She has the best personality, I'm always laughing at her (hopefully I don't give her a complex). She has grown up so much this month. She sits up on her own and just acts so grown up. We've been traveling a lot this month and she has been a trooper. She is such a good baby and I love her to pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your babies are too cute, you need to have a dozen more!
kim! she is so stinking cute. I need to see more photos of her asap. thanks.
What a cute picture. Absolutly love it.
oh my, kim.. she is so cute. and so big. I hate that I don't see her everyday. miss you guys.
She is such a doll! I can't believe she is already 7 months!
Spicy? What an awesome way to explain a baby. Only I would use it for Frank as whats in his diaper:) Little Lu is so cute! And I'm loving that headband!
Post a Comment