I couldn't get any cute pictures of Van on Easter morning because he was way too excited about his candy, he didn't care about anything else in his basket.

Grandpa Kim came over and surprised him with a horse ride through the neighborhood. He was pretty excited and I could tell he felt cool because of his grin when the other kids came out excited to see a horse and he was the one that was riding it.

4 comments:
I don't blame Van for feeling so cool, I would too! He looks so cute on the horse!
arden loves these photos. the one with the easter basket she said, "vanny boy got his treats!" and that horse ride is a dream come true.
What a fun Easter! That Van is so darn cute.
june also got an m&m fan and easter pez dispenser... they must have a lot in common :)
love the soccer pics.. that top one couldn't be more zack. miss you guys.
Post a Comment