I know, I know I'm behind again on posting but it was the holidays and we were out of town, so there's my excuse.
Christmas Eve my sister hosted a family Christmas party. It's always fun to get together.

we won the game. we're pretty smart
the kids got to decorate sugar cookies for Santa (but mostly for themselves)


Christmas Eve reading Polar Express at bedtime
Christmas morning. Van was in HEAVEN with all his new toys




this is how Zack spent the whole weekend. He hurt his back and the only thing that made it feel better was laying flat with his feet tied together

I know this picture is blurry but he wouldn't stop to let me get a shot, this was by far his favorite present

the end of the night. And yes I realize he's 2 and still has a bottle.
2 comments:
Try 3 with a bottle. Fun re-cap Kimmy. Chloe and Van are the best of friends, Van is lucky to have such a sweet cousin hee hee. Miss you guys!
Poor Zack! Hope his back is feeling better! Looks like your Christmas was pretty awesome. I'm so glad I got to see you over the break. Hope Van is enjoying his new bike in the sun!
Post a Comment