that baby is super cute... but no longer a baby, i'm sorry to say. and your husband is very handsome. and i don't think you look like you need to pee! miss seeing you!
at least you're not holding your crotch (that's usually what I do when I have to pee) love the pics. i miss your little family. and yes, zack looks handsome.
I hope we get to see you when we are up there. It looks beautiful, we don't really get the changing of the leaves here. :( Van is so stinkin' cute. (And so are the rest of you!)
8 comments:
that baby is super cute... but no longer a baby, i'm sorry to say. and your husband is very handsome. and i don't think you look like you need to pee! miss seeing you!
at least you're not holding your crotch (that's usually what I do when I have to pee)
love the pics. i miss your little family. and yes, zack looks handsome.
Oh Kim. Funny, funny, funny. Handsome Van, Handsome Zack.
Can't wait to see you guys!!!
so cute... your pee mention made me laugh.. haha
Kim...i actually think that shuttle shot is a cute little family photo. i think you look cute, not peeish. you are on your way here right now! wahoo!
I hope we get to see you when we are up there. It looks beautiful, we don't really get the changing of the leaves here. :(
Van is so stinkin' cute. (And so are the rest of you!)
Such darling photos! I'm so glad that I was able to catch up with you last night. We def need to plan a trip. xo
hey guys
sorry about the blogstalking. kinda creepy, i know.
your pictures make me super jealous. we absolutely loved living down there for all of the reasons that you're finding. phenomenal.
tell zack to get me a job so we can come back!
enjoy it for us - brad
Post a Comment