Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Logan to Jackson

Zack rode from Logan to Jackson again and did an AMAZING job. I'm so proud of him and think it's crazy he can sit on a bike for 11 1/2 hours! We had a good time cheering him on and hanging out in Jackson for a couple days. 

We tried to have the kids hold the signs they made but they lost interest after about one minute so we ended up holding the signs for the boys while the kids played in the dirt. 
Team Cutters

I know these pictures are so bad but they were too cute not to share and I'm too lazy to edit them. 



4 comments:

Dede said...

Way to go Zack! That Van is so cute! We haven't seen you guys in far too long. Let's do something fun soon!

Lorilee said...

i love these yearly lotaja pictures... it's like your kick off to fall. i miss fall... and you.
good job zack.

whoever drew that bike on that poster did an awesome job.

Tyler and Emily said...

Amazing! I can't believe that's even physically possible. Zack has Ty all inspired like he's going to do it next year...we'll see. p.s. we're LOVING your sister's house!

The Woolf Pack said...

My brother said he saw you guys there. I think that is amazing that they can do that crazy bike ride.
Your little guy is so cute. I love his blond hair!