Monday, July 13, 2009

Birthday Boy

My little man turned two on the 10th and I can't believe it. Time has flown by and I couldn't love this little boy anymore he is the sweetest baby I know. He was SO excited about his birthday. He woke up in the morning saying "it's my birthday, yay!" and pointing to himself. We were in Bear Lake with my family so he had to run downstairs and tell everyone it was his birthday. He loved all the attention. 
Since we were in Bear Lake Zack of course had to take him to get a famous shake for breakfast. 
He loved it he was in heaven!
He got to play at the beach all day so by the time it was cupcake time he was pretty tired



Van truly is the sweetest boy he is always giving us hugs and kisses. He's talking so much now, he makes me laugh everyday with the things he says. He's always asking me what I'm doing, where I'm going, why, and where everyone is he goes through all the names he knows. He's such a busy body always playing and running around. He's still obsessed with soccer and kicks the ball around all day. He loves sand boxes and swimming pools. He's learning his ABC's and loves to count. He's really good at entertaining himself, he's so easy to take care of I definitely lucked out. I love him so much and am so lucky to be his mom. 

1 comment:

Lorilee said...

happy birthday vanny..
that photo with the two cupcakes in front of him melts my heart... he looks so cute and innocent in it.
perfect.