I am so happy to see this little smile again! Van was pretty sick yesterday and I hate when he's sick it stresses me out. We had our first throw up accident at the store, it was pretty embarrassing. I'm really glad it's over. Today we ventured up to red butte in the ten minutes of sunshine we had today. It was beautiful too bad I only had my camera phone but at least I still captured a little bit of it.

look closely and you can see the maybe bobcat we encountered on the trail I was so scared I picked van up and ran, right after I took this photo to prove it.

I've never seen van laugh as hard as he did today about the fish eating his crackers, he loved it.



3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I hope Van didn't get sick because of Loren on Monday! I'm so sorry of that's why :( Red Butte looks nice, those white flowers are so pretty they look fake. The laughing picture is cracking me up and that is totally a bobcat! I would have freaked out!
I'm glad he's feeling better and you were able to get some sunshine for a minute :)
or did he get it from staci or vice versa??? that was my last motivation for coming back to my mom's... if this sickness is/was contagious. didn't want to risk it! so glad he's feeling better. sick kids is the worst. and so is being sick as a mom. hopefully no one else gets it!
Van is such a cutie, sorry he wasn't feeling well. It stinks when kids are sick.
Red Butte looks awesome, and that was definitely a bobcat. How cool!
Post a Comment