Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bike Ride

Van took his first bike ride a couple of days ago. He doesn't have the peddling or steering down just yet but he did like riding down hills until he tipped over, after that we couldn't get him back on he thought walking it was more fun.

4 comments:

Lorilee said...

so cute. i can't believe he's big enough to ride a bike!?!
where's his helmet missy?

Karen said...

He sure is growing fast! So...this is in response to the last post...I have known the Shaw's since I was born! They are old family friends! Pretty ironic! :)

The Woolf Pack said...

Zie did the same thing when she tipped off her bike. Van seems like the kid who will have his training wheels off pretty soon though. :)
Your trip to Zion's looks beautiful! Glad you had fun.

camihubrich said...

I swear he was just army crawling across the floor and now he's riding a bike. Where does the time go?