Monday, March 30, 2009

Once there was a snowman . . .


As I was inside sulking over the new snow Zack and Van were making the best of it. Zack pretty much used all the snow on the lawn and maybe hurt his back trying to make the worlds biggest snowman. No offense but I can't wait until this snowman is melted melted. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to stomp straight over that snowman and head straight to the pool.

Lorilee said...

hurt his back?...must be getting old.
although it looks cold.. it does look fun.
I swear I just heard it was totally warm there.
but I'm sure warm weather is right around the corner, so enjoy the snow :)

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

Way to support your family, Kim

The Woolf Pack said...

Dakota said that was the biggest snowman he had ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Fun! It will melt soon missie!!!

holly jo said...

two of my favorite boys in the whole wide world. that midget is so cute i want to squeeze him. howwi loves vanny voo.