Tuesday, March 10, 2009

'I did it!'

Van was playing with his toys today and I heard him say 'I did it!' (in the cutest voice you've ever heard) first of all I've never heard him say that and secondly it was so cute how proud he was. He actually did a really good job he had all the right shapes together. 


I don't think I could love this boy any more! He is the cutest, sweetest, little buddy there is. I just want to eat him up. 

11 comments:

holly jo said...

oh no. he is getting too smart. i'm not giong to be able to handle the cute and smart put together. great. now my kids really don't stand a chance.

Tiffany said...

what a smart kid. did you get those shapes at ikea? looks like a fun toy for little van. isn't it sad when they grow up? last night was fun. you should tell your friend paulie (sp?) to bring her girls over. i'd love to see them and cam would love to have a girl his age to play with. he loves girls!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KATIE HOFHEINS said...

Don't eat him Kim

Unknown said...

That's cute he said that. He is starting to say so many words, he's not a baby anymore!

camihubrich said...

Oh Van. I can't wait to hear it for myself. You know that he's had so much stored up in there waiting to get out.

Lorilee said...

he reminds me of my little nephew owen.. and that's a compliment.
he is so adorable kim... i wish I could hear his little voice in person.

The Woolf Pack said...

He looks so grown up since I saw him. I love when they start saying things that you haven't heard from them yet, it is just the beginning. How fun.

Tiffany said...

i meant polly. i checked her recipe!

Liz Galvin said...

What a little cutie~smartie pants. He's getting so big. I can't believe he's talking already. I need...I really need to see that kid. miss you guys.

Kristin said...

How cute are those little blocks and how cute is that little boy. It's amazing how much he's just grown up. Love that sweet little smile!