Monday, January 12, 2009

18 months

This little baby boy turned 18 months on Saturday. I have no idea how he grew up so fast. He is truly the sweetest boy I know. He has been talking so much lately, he surprises me and says new words everyday. He has the cutest voice with a little lisp. He loves playing with balls and can spot them as soon as we walk into any room, he always has one in hand. He loves his new train set and blocks and any car. He loves cookies and fruit and pretty much nothing else. And he loves giving kisses. 

I tried to get a normal picture of him but the only time he would sit still was watching a show.
This is how you'll find him relaxing, always legs crossed, binki, and any random toy he can find.

10 comments:

Jeremy said...

He's one sharp-looking dude.

Tiffany said...

i didn't realize him and mace are exactly 18 months apart. he's so dang cute!

The Woolf Pack said...

He is so cute, it was fun watching him interact with Mackenzie.
Congrats on your 5 year anniversary! I loved the old photos, and what is high school without some crazy hair. Remember our hair on the trip to Las Vegas?Pretty awesome.

Maeve said...

Van is so cute! Wow 18 months huh. Where did the time go?

Anonymous said...

these are soo cute. I love how he crosses his legs like that! haha.

when can he and violet play again??

Lacey Jane said...

That Van is so sweet! I can't believe he's getting so big so fast!

Lorilee said...

why would you need to like anything besides cookies and fruit? It's pretty much all I like too.... well, that and van's sweet little face and crossed legs.

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

Van is so cute. I hope if I have a boy he's cute like Van. I wish I lived closer to you guys. If I get a chance when I'm Salt Lake I'm calling you.

Liz Galvin said...

I really can't believe it's been 18 months already. He's such a cute little guy. I can't get over the crossing of the legs. Too cute.

Lindsey said...

The crossed legs are killin' me!! He is so incredibly cute. What a lucky duck to have such cute parents too - Happy Anniversary!