Wednesday, November 05, 2008

First snow of the year

Van has been staring out the window all morning watching the snow so I finally bundled him up(with what I had) and let him out. He loved it.




5 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

I cannot believe it is snowing there. I feel like we live in a different world down here. Although it is cooling off, it only got to 72 today. :)

Tiffany said...

brrrr! how fun for cute little banny (cam used to call him that)

Jeremy said...

I'll have to correct you on it being the first snow of the year-only because I was so stoked-but the first snow was actually on Oct. 11 as you might recall. It was the day our little Cambria was born, so I took special notice of that, because I LOVE snow and my first child came to us with the first snow of the season.

Lorilee said...

i love the first snow of the year.
it usually starts with the first hot chocolate of the year too.
those little fingers are so cute.

Lacey Jane said...

That little Van is SO cute... Glad he got to go play!