I was showing Chloe the pictures and she thought in the second picture that the witch was pushing Van in his stroller. All you have to do is pull out the gorilla halloween costumes and that should scare Van.
Where were these pics taken? Looks like fun!
WE love halloween at our house, my kids asked me where you found witches. I told them it was in Utah, so now we are trying to find some down here. :)
I love those little leggies sticking out of that stroller.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I was showing Chloe the pictures and she thought in the second picture that the witch was pushing Van in his stroller. All you have to do is pull out the gorilla halloween costumes and that should scare Van.
Where were these pics taken? Looks like fun!
WE love halloween at our house, my kids asked me where you found witches. I told them it was in Utah, so now we are trying to find some down here. :)
I love those little leggies sticking out of that stroller.
Post a Comment