Sunday, October 26, 2008

more mobiles.

I  have been so terrible at remembering to take my camera with me (partially because I can't find my small point and shoot and partially because I'm just spacey like that) so here is what we've been up to via mobile uploads. 




Lots and lots and lots of canyon time
beautiful sunsets
eating yummy food(actually I had to take a picture of van actually eating because lately it's rare)
and playing at the park

6 comments:

Lorilee said...

your phone takes totally sweet photos.. no need for a different camera. I love the pictures of fall.. I miss it. and that little blond head is adorable.... and probably your best bud too.

camihubrich said...

We're missing you guys, It's been way too long. So glad to see that you're managing to have fun without us.

Aimee said...

There is nothing like the fall in Utah. The colors are so brilliant. Van is so loved it looks like! Lucky him.

Tiffany said...

makes me wish we had leaves and mountains to hike in here!

holly jo said...

please just never cut his hair. ever.

The Woolf Pack said...

Love the fall. Van sounds like Mackenzie, it is a rare day when she eats. Dakota grew out of that and now he could probably eat us out of house and home. Seems like boys tend to do that eventually.