Wednesday, August 27, 2008

California on my mind.

We just got back from California, it was such a F-U-N trip if it wasn't for Van it would have been really hard to come home. We went to a bunch of different beaches, the Getty Museum, and a little shopping. Here's some pictures in no particular order:












7 comments:

Jeremy said...

Fun pics!

I'm jealous of all your guys' trips! Seems like you're always going somewhere cool!

Jamie said...

I miss it already.......sigh

Kristin said...

Here here to Jamie...I miss it and just want to go back. I love your bottom ocean and flower pictures. See you Friday.

Lorilee said...

looks like so much fun. i'm jealous of your tradition.

great photos.

holly jo said...

can Van come out and play?

The Woolf Pack said...

Great pictures Kim! Looks like a great time was had by all.

Lacey Jane said...

Looks like so much fun! I really like that pic of the boats... awesome.