Monday, June 30, 2008

Bear Lake


We just got back from my family's annual Bear Lake trip. It was so much fun I wasn't ready to come home (luckily we get to go with Zack's family next week!). 
*Picture overload be prepared . . .too many cute kids to leave any out*
Van's new favorite thing to do is ride the four wheeler with dad.
Playing in the mud with Paxton
Zack and Dave playing paint ball in the hills


Zack decided to shave his head so here was the before shot I forgot to take an after but he looks so handsome 
View from the cabin
Mckinnon
Dawson
Noah
Kasi and Lauren (the twins)
Kelston
Ellie
Hailey
Austin
Olivia

Chloe

Brennen
Paxton

11 comments:

Kristin said...

Look at you little miss photographer...those pictures are great! Little Vanner in his trucker hat and belly is the cutest little man ever.

Tiffany said...

okay, is it sad that i didn't even recognize paxton???? he's SO big!!!! the kids have all gotten so big. i guess it has been too long since we've been to visit! cute pics!

Unknown said...

I was hoping to see some pics with van's pink swim shirt. Very cute Kim, you do a great job with the camera!

Lacey Jane said...

So cute! Too bad we didn't get to see you while we were in Bear Lake too. Looks like you had a fabulous time!

Casey Hyer Photography said...

I love bear lake! Great photos of all the cute kids. You're family has grown so much.

Jamie said...

I looks like you had so much fun, I have to confess my jealousy :) Fun pictures, I canhear the sand gritting in Van's teeth!

Anonymous said...

that looks like so much fun.. and great photos too!

Lorilee said...

your photos are great kim. zack sure looks handsome in that picture and I can't believe how adorable chole is...and van too, of course.
where is your picture?

The Woolf Pack said...

That looks like a great vacation. I love going with family and watching all the cousins play. Van is so cute, he is the perfect mix of you and Zack. Fun, Fun, Fun!!

camihubrich said...

I can't wait to get to Bear Lake again. Hans just shaved his hair too, so you can tell Zack that they are twinners, and yes, you have to use the word twinners.

Justin Brown said...

cute pictures kimmy! Van is sooo cute!