Wednesday, April 30, 2008

St. George

Last weekend we went down to St. George and packed in the fun. Great friends mixed in with a little bit of climbing, running, poolsiding, and lots of In-N-Out what could be better? Maybe a couple more days. 




*thanks to Jamie and Kristin for being the photographers. 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

awee... that looks so fun!

btw, that family photo of you guys is SO so cute. I love how Van's just smiling perfectly at the camera. That should go in a frame :)

Dede said...

How fun! Van is getting so big and he's so handsome.

Jamie said...

So fun! Can't wait to do it again!!

ferardandy said...

you had a good crew with you, i'm glad we got to see you for a min.

Unknown said...

What IN-N-OUT. Wheres my to go bag? I had to go to Wendy's today and get fries and I pretended like they were from IN-N-OUT. Very cute pictures, I'm jealous of your warm vacation!

drew said...

Chuckawalla!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated B-day Kimmie D(H)!! What a great pre-birthday vaca for you and your fam. Best family photo op ever.

Love ya,
Jen & Leo

Lorilee said...

I couldn't be more jealous...in-n-out and st. george with the hacketts...what could be better?
van is so dang cute...he's so big, and has now got his own little look. i love it.
our little peanut already has a crush on him, I can feel her blush in my tummy when I see photos of him.

The Woolf Pack said...

Kim Hackett at In-n-out? Have I been gone that long? Mark & I are big fans, we frequented there while in Vegas. Van is such a good lookin little guy, you guys are a great looking family! Looks like tons of fun :)