Sunday, January 06, 2008

4 Years and Counting.

It's really been 4 years! I can't believe it, it actually seems like it's been a lot longer (in a good way). 4 years ago today we sealed the deal. It's been the best 4 years of my life. I still can't believe I'm old enough to have been married for 4 years and have a baby? Where does time go and how are we not 19 anymore? We went out last night to celebrate and had so much fun just the two of us. I'm so lucky to be married to my favorite guy on the planet. 

12 comments:

Aimee said...

Congrats you two! I always remember your anniversary because its the same as my birthday. So obviously its a special day of the year!

Hope you have a gazillion more years together.

sarah marie. said...

wow..4 years! good job.

The Powells said...

zack hackett - its jenny baich! I saw your blog on lori and codys. Your little guy is so dang cute!! You and kim are looking great. Take care guys -- ours is powellparade.blogspot.com

Dede said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Unknown said...

Time does go by so fast. Happy Anniversary!

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary--you make four years look good!

Jeremy said...

Happy Anniversary! Four years huh? Pretty cool. Hallie and I just celebrated three in November.

I'm right there with you...I feel 19 still and not a week goes by that I don't wonder how time has and keeps going so fast!

ali said...

Happy happy Anniversary; here's to ninety-four more!

Casey Hyer Photography said...

Happy Anniversary! It honestly doesn't feel like it's been that long. Remember when you were little and 4 years seemed like a lifetime? And now four years flies by so fast. Here's to many many more years to come.

allison said...

happy anniversary you two! You look the same as you did when you got married... I can't believe it's been four years either!

Lorilee said...

happy anniversary.
four years huh? that is such a long time....I remember your wedding, and a beautiful wedding it was....that seems like forever ago.
Zack looks so serious in this photo... it makes me laugh. You look so cute, love the stripes.

Lindsey said...

cutest couple '08 for sure!