Thursday, December 06, 2007

First Snow, Grandma's Gift, and Decorating.

It's been a long time since I last posted. It's pretty hard for me to get anything done! So here's a short post of what we've been up to.
We were pretty excited about showing Van the snow . He kept staring out the window all day watching it fall so when Zack came home I had to take some pictures. He doesn't look as interested in the photo. Since the snow was falling we thought it was the perfect time to pick up our tree from Grandma. She gives us a Christmas tree every year for Christmas and it's my highlight of the season! She's so sweet.

8 comments:

holly jo said...

I can hardly stand how cute that little boy is! It is so wonderful to have such a great family! love you guys!

Lacey Jane said...

How sweet and fun to have your first Christmas with Van!

Thanks for the update- we missed you!

Lacey Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Audrey pulls out all the stops, once again!

Cwalk said...

I'm so jelly doughnut.
I love your Christmas Tree tradition, can't wait to see this year's tree in person!

(This is Lori, by the way)

Dede said...

What an awesome tradition! I remember that you posted about it year and thought it was such a fun idea.

Karen said...

Hey Kim! It's Karen Bitton (used to be in your ward)! Hopefully you remember the name! I found your blog and was so happy because I was a little bummed that I wouldn't be able to see your cute little boy since we moved before you had him! He sure is cute though! Congrats about 5 months late!!!

The Woolf Pack said...

Kim your family is so cute! Who knows maybe we will close by soon so we can see you guys all the time. We miss you, have a great Christmas!! Love Jen