I guess my blog has turned into Van's blog but I just can't stop taking and sharing photos of this cute baby boy. I can't believe 3 whole weeks have gone by. Time is flying, I just want to stop it for a while so I can really enjoy every moment.

Sweet Face.

Can't get enough of these tiny feet.

He's so peaceful when he's asleep, I have to check and make sure he's breathing! Love this baby boy.
6 comments:
He is too cute! I love the first picture!
I love his little "chicken wing" arms in the bottom photo. What a cutie.
He has such a sweet little face. It's crazy how much babies change in such a short period of time.
He's so cute and really coming into his own little handsome look and I still love his long little feetsies :)
What a cute baby Kim! You guys did alot of good work to create such a cutie! I am glad he didn't get too scared away by hanging out with Chloe and her high pitched screams. Do enjoy it all, time goes by too fast!
SO sweet. and don't worry about the blog-to-baby transfer...mine is all about Violet now too! haha. Hey, it's what's going on in your life right now eh? No shame in that! especially that little one!
Post a Comment