Sorry I've been such a bad blogger lately. I'm way behind on blogging. A couple weekends ago we went down to St. George, for my birthday and because Zack had a bike ride. I figured we better get in some last trips while we can! Hopefully we can go on a few more before the baby comes. All the pictures are from boating, it was the only time we thought to actually take pictures . . .I need to get better at taking our camera everywhere.

Twiner shades.

Zack posing with his new tan line.
4 comments:
Fun. I wish we could have been boating with you! Was the water cold?
Lucky you, you get to have the excuse of not getting in the ice cold water---because you are pregnant. Maybe being pregnant isn't all that bad.
Ooo, I like that peach colored T-shirt Zach is wearing. Wear did he get it?
James, I think the actual color is "light peach."
And I'm guessing he got it at the gun show.
That's a pretty sweet farmer tan (bottom pic) but I am so jealous of the water!!! So fun and it looks like the weather was perfect.
Post a Comment