Monday, January 08, 2007

Anniversary.



Zack and I just got back from a trip to Eden, for our anniversary. I can't believe it's only been 3 years, but at the same time when I look back on past anniversaries it went by really fast. I couldn't ask for a better husband and I'm so excited to have many, many more years. We went skiing up at Snowbasin because neither of us had ever been there. It was so beautiful, unfortunately this is one of the only pictures we took. For anyone that hasn't been up there, definitely go check it out. Not only is it in such a pretty spot, the resort itself is so nice, it's kind of like Deer Valley, just smaller and less crowded.

A few of my favorite things about it were that they have gondolas, so we didn't have to ride the cold chair lifts up and I got to warm up in between runs, also they have the nicest bathrooms of any ski resort I've ever been too. It's funny because on our first couple rides up everyone kept telling us to check out the bathrooms so we figured they were probably pretty nice and they were right, they were all marble and everyone had separate rooms with toilets and sinks, and yummy smelling soap and then out in the main area there were big comfy couches. Another great part was in the lodge where we ate lunch they had a huge fireplace to warm up at. We sat there and warmed up our gloves and bodies before venturing back out. So if anyone is ever in the mood for Snowbasin, call us and we will definitely join.

6 comments:

Lorilee said...

We're in the mood, let's go! I've never been to Snow Basin, and have heard it's great. You gotta love those gondolas...there's nothing better than warming up between runs. Sounds fun.

sarah marie. said...

happy anniversary!

Tiffany said...

You guys look way too cold! Come to Arizona and you will really warm up!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 3 years! Wowzers- that went by fast... I'm glad you were able to enjoy an anniversary getaway! Looks like lots-o-fun.

ali said...

I love gondolas. Love.

amy gretchen said...

You guys are so adorable together. Happy anniversary!