Thursday, October 26, 2006

Is it just me?















Is it just me or are my favorite shows going down hill? Maybe I just built up how good they really were in their absence over the summer. Whatever it is, I'm just not as satisfied as I used to be. Maybe I just need to stop watching so much t.v. and move on to more creative projects or something. Or maybe I just need to find some new shows. It always seems like they are better in the first few seasons anyway. And with all the new shows this season, I'm sure there are plenty to choose from. Zack and I started watching 'What about Brian' and although I'm still watching it, it's kind of depressing. Does anyone have any good ideas? Or better yet . . .who wants to start some projects with me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am! But I actually kind of liked last night's episode of "Lost." Did you know "Grey's" is the number one show in the country? "Dancing With the Stars" comes next; it must be popular with the older crowd. People at work love "Heros" and "Studio 60"--maybe we should start watching them. "Grey's" seems to only be about sex, sex, and more sex ... but we've had this conversation before. I'll stop writing now.

Lorilee said...

Count me in too Kim.. was Gray's a re-run last night? I turned it on at 8, and saw it was a repeat, so I assumed that the 9 o'clock would be a repeat too. If it wasn't let me know what I missed. Dancing with the Stars--barf. Lost says "the next two weeks will change everything"---yeah right, we'll see.

sarah marie. said...

survivor will never let you down kim.